Thank you for your interest in the products and services of qooru.com.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from qooru.com (Brixini Marketing).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, qooru.com will repair or replace, at our option, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Please firstname.lastname@example.org to request. You must include your name, shipping address, order number, quantity and name of the product(s) you purchased in your email.
- Mail your returned item to:
Brixini Marketing (qooru,com)
A-3A-19, Anzen Business Park, No.3-9,
Jalan 4/37A, Kawasan Industri Bukit Maluri,
52100, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for claming warranty and the original receipt.
- In the case we decided to replace your item, you will pay the shipping fee to send the new item to you.
- In the case we decided to repair your item, you will pay the shipping fees to send the item back to us and to you after repair.
What will we do to correct problems?
qooru.com (Brixini Marketing) will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from qooru.com is 180 days from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- any product that is below 200USD
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and find the most appropriate solution for you.